|Clinical Programming Systems
1 Year Contract
Based in NJ
|Outstanding Contract opportunity with a global pharmaceutical Company focused on multiple therapeutic
areas including Neurology, Oncology and Critical Care. They continue to move forward with an entry into
biologics with the development of therapeutic antibodies and other such agents, which contributes to
their innovate drug discovery process. Be a part of this global market leader!
To support the Biostatistics team by supporting the computing environment. As a senior member of the
team, contributing to the overall efficiency and best practice running of the Biostatistics systems,
demonstrating the ability to work efficiently and to a high standard within a clinical team environment.
Maintenance of Biostatistics data servers including access control, study directory creation and data
1. Work with external vendors in order to develop or monitor the content and structure of SAS and
related Software installations. The contractor’s primary responsibility will be supporting the statistical
technical aspects of our computing environment.
• SAS Applications Server
• Data access control
• Global Analysis Environment.
2. Develop and maintain SOPs, SWPs and other related technical documents, providing input and
feedback. Provide input in gathering and analysis for business requirements, validation plans, and other
related documents and determining and researching SAS software upgrades and related system
3. Write and Execute systems and macro testing (IQ/OQ/UAT).
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related science discipline.
Masters degree preferred
• 5 years experience in a Regulated environment. Pharma industry preferred.
• Experience in administration of UNIX and Windows SAS servers in a pharmaceutical/CRO environment.
• Some SAS programming experience in a Regulated environment.
• Experience using SAS-Base, MACRO, STAT, GRAPH, ACCESS, MS Office.
• Proven experience with Unix and Windows operating systems.
• Programming / Scripting Experience with Perl and Shell.
• Understanding Validation and Systems Development Life Cycle
• Extensive knowledge of applicable Regulatory (FDA and EU) requirements for the implementation and
usage of Computerized Systems in a Research and Development environment.
• Hands-on experience with industry tools including biostatistics platforms, ETL, standard reporting and
visualization tools (e.g. Base SAS, SAS CDI, SAS Data Miner, JMP, SAS DD, Oracle HLS, Oracle
CDC/Waban, Informatica, Business Objects, i/J Review, Spotfire,) a plus.
|Executive Recruiting Specialists in the
For immediate consideration, please email resume to: