|National Sales Manager
Based in NY
|Outstanding growth opportunity with an Importer and Distributor of Class I and Class II Medical Devices
and OTC Pharmaceuticals. Be a part of this exciting growing Company!
Reporting to the COO, manages Sales National Organization. Manage regional/national sales staff to
provide customers with company products, meet or exceed regional product sales goals and increase
sales profitability and revenue while minimizing expenses.
1. Associate is responsible to follow requirements of applicable national and international regulations.
2. Direct, motivate, educate and support regional sales staff or Distributor representative to enhance
their selling skills.
3. Develop and maintain relationships with upper management within distributor networks.
4. Travel with and make joint sales calls with Territory Managers or Distributor Representatives to
evaluate progress, offer constructive criticism and provide direction.
5. Communicate with Marketing Managers on product issues, competitive activity, pricing, and industry
trends and other information obtained through field exposure.
6. Develop regional sales strategies for implementation by Territory Managers or Distributor
7. Attend trade shows, conventions and seminars to increase technical knowledge and interact with
8. Oversee activities within region to maintain expense control.
9. Review weekly and monthly sales and expense reports with Territory Managers if applicable.
10.Meet with key physicians and develop continuing relationships to ensure recommendations of
11.Maintain existing accounts and resolve problems in a timely manner.
BS with 10 years sales experience in Medical Device (disposables) and OTC Pharma.
Hands on experience with selling to the distributors not the end users.Must have proven track record.
Must have true leadership abilities and be a person that's able to both recruit and drive sales managers.
|Executive Recruiting Specialists in the
For immediate consideration, please email resume to: