1 Year Contract – NJ
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative support and related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. The ability to effectively interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality, is crucial to this role. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important. Outside interfaces include other functions and locations, Healthcare community, and industry organizations.
Primary job functions include:
• Heavy calendar management for the Directors & Associate Directors and staff in Clinical Studies, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of internal and external meetings.
• Compile correspondence and various reports and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communication when necessary and appropriate. Work on projects as requested by immediate supervisor.
• Populate and maintain calendars with corporate and employee meetings and conferences.
• Coordinate all on-boarding of new employees and contract employees to include ordering of laptops, requesting network and software access, etc.
• Process contracts, purchase orders, and invoices in coordination with the Program Management Office, using SRM, HEAT System and Invoice Tracker.
• Manage travel itineraries and expense reporting for domestic and international travel. Ensure Biostatistics and Data Management Staff are well prepared for trips with organized itinerary and necessary documentation for meetings.
• 5-7 years’ experience demonstrating mastery of administrative support skills. Prefer candidates with 5 years of Administrative Assistant experience.
• High school diploma required; associate degree preferred.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task, work with a high level of initiative; possess excellent project planning and priority setting skills, as well as excellent organization, writing and interpersonal skills.
• Initiative to identify, analyze and resolve schedule and other issues.
• Must possess excellent computer skills with strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Excel and Visio. Knowledge of SAP/SRM a +
Company offers very competitive hourly rate for contract role.