6+ Month Contract – Washington, DC
Primary job functions include:
• Heavy calendar management for the Director and Manager level 5-7 employees requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of internal and external meetings.
• Compile correspondence and various reports on behalf of the Government Affairs team. Handle incoming and outgoing electronic communication when necessary and appropriate. Work on projects as requested by immediate supervisor.
• Populate and maintain calendars with corporate and employee meetings and conferences.
• Coordinate all on-boarding of new employees and contract employees to include ordering of laptops, requesting network and software access, etc.
• Process contracts, purchase orders, and invoices in coordination. Budget management included as well.
• Manage travel itineraries and expense reporting for domestic and international travel. Ensure Staff is well prepared for trips with organized itinerary and necessary documentation for meetings.
• Greet visitors and enter visitor information with security for access.
Travel coordinator: Create Travel Approval Forms using Lotus Notes database. Research travel options via internet both domestic and international and then coordinate with Eisai travel department to finalize arrangements (i.e. car service, train/air/hotel). If conference/seminar-related, register for conference and book all logistics via conference website.
Expense Report Submission: Process travel and entertainment expense reimbursements using ADP Concur. Reconcile purchasing cards on a monthly basis.
Calendar Management: Advise others on colleagues’ availability for meetings. Arrange WebEx and teleconference calls via Lotus Notes. Arrange for catering or luncheons.
Miscellaneous: Print, copy, and scan documents.
• 3 years’ experience demonstrating mastery of administrative support skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required. Pharma experience particularly in Government Affairs is preferred.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task, work with a high level of initiative; possess excellent project planning and priority setting skills, as well as excellent organization, writing and interpersonal skills.
• Initiative to identify, analyze and resolve schedule and other issues.
• Must possess excellent computer skills with strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Word, and Excel.
Looking for someone with a strong sense of humor who can handle change very well. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative support and related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. The ability to effectively interact with staff (at all