1 Year Contract
Based in NJ
The Integrated Digital Strategy Project Manager will work directly with Brand Marketers to update existing and launch new digital marketing content. More specifically, this individual will be responsible for managing the development and launch of digital marketing content across channels including, but not limited to: interactive sales visual aid (iRep), websites, mobile apps, and banner ads.
He or she will serve as a liaison between the marketing organization, creative agencies, and the Digital Production Factory. This individual will work with Brand Marketers to understand existing content and new content needs, and work with the creative agency to develop production requirements and delivery timelines to provide to the Digital Production Factory.
This individual will monitor projects as the creative is developed and taken through legal/regulatory review. Once the creative is approved, the IDS Project Manager will actively provide project management oversight starting as the project is handed off to the Digital Production and continuing through to deployment. This individual will be the primary contact for the business owner as projects are delivered and he/she will manage overall delivery timelines, provide regular status updates, and identify risks and issues.
In addition to project management oversight for digital projects, this individual will serve as a digital strategy liaison. Through this role, this individual will work with Brand Marketers and agencies to gather requirements for new digital marketing/advertising, content roadmaps, relationship marketing planning or multi-channel marketing campaigns and deliver requirements to the IDS leadership team.
Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 10 years of experience with Digital Oncology Marketing Experience for Strategy and Digital Project Management. Pharma/Agency blend is ideal.
• Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred. Regulated industry experience required.
• Must have strong understanding of/ experience with digital marketing and strategy
• Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have strong project management skills (ability to identify risks and escalate issues)
• Should have strong digital analytics experience (site analytics, media projections, results, etc.)
• Should have digital advertising expertise (SEM, social, mobile, display/rich media, youtube, remarketing, e-newsletters, Performance-based CPA, etc.)
• Should have campaign management experience (including platforms that utilize email, SMS, preference centers, business rules, CRM integration, unsubscribe guidelines, etc.)
• Should have UX and/or SEO experience
• Should have experience writing digital standards and processes that can be repeated / scaled
• Should have Microsoft Project experience
Company offers an extremely exciting 12+month Consulting Assignment and competitive hourly rate.
For immediate consideration, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org