Manager Scientific Communications
1+ Year Contract
Based in MASS
- Provides input into the development of publications strategy and plans according to industry best practice.
- Leads the delivery of all medical/scientific publication activities, within the strategic publications plan.
- Acts as the point of contact for all authors, the internal review team and the medical communications agency.
- Initial review of all publications is the responsibility of the Manager; this may be performed independently and/or in conjunction with the line manager.
- Provides input into a wide variety of communication-related projects in the assigned therapeutic area; and acts in a capacity where the individual’s input will add to the quality and outcome of business decisions.
Requires a Pharm D or PhD with 3-5 years experience in medical affairs, publication planning or scientific communications with Pharma or Biotech.
Company offers an extremely exciting 12+month Consulting Assignment and competitive hourly rate.