This is a 6 + month Contract role based in NJ
Hourly Rate $70/hr
The Project Manager is accountable for supporting Sales, Marketing and Operations to set up National Sales Meetings.
- Attend weekly planning meeting with cross functional teams within, Sales, Marketing and Operations to plan National Sales Meetings.
- Ensure cross functional and alignment with Marketing, Market Access, Medical and Sales Teams
- Prepare action items and meeting agenda and timelines.
- Establish project deliverables by recording detailed stakeholder requirements, constraints, and assumptions with stakeholders.
-Communicate program and project plans to ensure a common understanding by stakeholders and team members.
- Assist with budget creation, manage the budgets, and own maser meeting attendee list
- Participates in cross-functional teams in support of continuous improvement and other management objectives.
- Execute project management operational activities in accordance with approved operating plans and procedures.
- As directed by the Program Directors, provide project management support – Interacts closely with key cross functional teams (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Operations)
- Minimum BS or BA in a related field; focus in biological science, or equivalent, advanced degrees preferred.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Min 3-5 years of experience in project management and significant knowledge national meeting planning preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong organizational planning skills.
- Strong MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint experience required.
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills. Communicates issues to senior management with action plans for resolution.
- Ability to effectively work with teams and promote collaborations in a matrix organization. Exceptional interpersonal skills including ability to persuade, negotiate & resolve conflicts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to interact with all levels of management within the organization and to external business contacts.
- Independent judgment and decision-making skills with respect to functional responsibilities.
- Able to prioritize tasks.
- Experience in innovating and optimizing processes to meet deliverables.
- Pharma experience is highly preferred – National Meetings/ POA Experience
Note: Candidates must be able to provide example of their work