Project Coordinator, Corporate Ethics and Compliance – NJ
1Year Contract – $30-$35hr
The Project Coordinator, Corporate Ethics and Compliance, will report to the Executive Director, Corporate Ethics and Compliance (CECD), and assist with the development and implementation of programs supporting the Corporate Ethics and Compliance Program.
General responsibilities include: Initiation and review of healthcare sanction screening, creation and maintenance of policy guidance documents, developing and maintaining Compliance tracking database, assisting with departmental training and communication plans, executing updates to the learning management system and other projects as needed. In addition, the Project Coordinator may be involved in identifying and assessing risk areas; drafting and implementing compliance policies and procedures; and developing training and presentations.
Primary job functions include:
1. Assist with training activities, to include recording and monitoring of training completion.
2. Initiate and review healthcare sanction screening checks.
3. Establish and maintain document management practices.
4. Aid in the drafting and implementation of compliance policies, procedures, forms, and other tools to enhance the compliance program and proactively address risk areas.
1. Bachelor’s Degree minimum.
2. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in legal or compliance function preferably with a pharmaceutical manufacturer, biotechnical, medical device or healthcare organization preferred or in a highly regulated industry.
3. Proficient knowledge of laws, regulations, industry guidance and best practices regarding HealthCare compliance activities.
4. Demonstrated ability to write policies and implement appropriate training.
5. Experience in project management with the ability to manage multiple projects/assignments concurrently.
6. Demonstrated planning & organization skills, detail oriented with ability to meet deadlines.
7. Strong communication skills (oral, written) and be comfortable delivering presentations and training to all levels across the organization.
8. Proven strategic thinking with ability to identify issues, recommend solutions, and bring issue to resolution.
9. Proficiency in MSOffice, Lotus Notes and database applications.
Candidate must be a self-starter who can work independently, have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision, possess sound professional and ethical judgment, and be able to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality.