Project Manager Digital Strategy
1 Year Contract – NJ
The Integrated Digital Strategy Manager will work directly with Brand Marketers to update existing and launch new digital marketing content. More specifically, this individual will support the development and launch of digital marketing content across channels including, but not limited to: interactive sales visual aid (iRep), websites, email campaigns, mobile, search, social media and banner ads. He or she will serve as a liaison between the marketing organization, creative agencies, media partners and the Digital Production Factory. This individual will work with Brand Marketers to understand existing content and new content needs, and work with the creative agency and media partners to develop successful Digital Marketing Campaigns and Programs. This individual will monitor the performance of digital programs and provide recommendations to optimize content and investments. Through this role, this individual will work with Brand Marketers and agencies to gather requirements for new digital marketing/advertising, content roadmaps, relationship marketing planning or multi-channel marketing campaigns and deliver requirements to the IDS leadership team. Lastly, the Digital Strategy Manager will monitor and report on the competition for the brands they support.
Required Skills/ Experience
Min 3-5 years of Digital Marketing / Digital Strategy Experience
Bachelor’s Degree Required.
• Pharmaceutical industry experience required with Digital Marketing experience in Metabolic and Epilepsy preferred.
• Must have strong understanding of/ experience with digital marketing and strategy and cost management.
• Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Should have strong digital analytics experience (site analytics, media projections, results, etc.)
• Should have digital advertising expertise (SEM, social, mobile, display/rich media, youtube, remarketing, e-newsletters, Performance-based CPA, etc.)
• Should have campaign management experience (including platforms that utilize email, SMS, preference centers, business rules, CRM integration, unsubscribe guidelines, etc.)
• Should have UX and/or SEO experience
• Should have experience writing digital standards and processes that can be repeated / scaled
• Should have Microsoft Project experience
Must have solid project management skills (ability to identify risks and escalate issues)
Any experience with content strategy, campaign management, mobile & social media in pharma would be preferred.
Company offers very competitive hourly rate for contract role.