6-12 Month Contract – Baltimore, MD
Provides routine QA support for the GMP manufacturing activities. Performs a variety of production-related inspections to ensure compliance with policies, practices and/or standard operating procedures. Takes appropriate measures to consistently produce error-free work. Supports QA Systems with administrative support, projects and special assignments.
1. Performs In-Process inspection within Clean Room environment.
2. Provides routine QA support for other GMP manufacturing
- Sampling and Inspection of Raw Material, Packaging Components and Finished product.
- In-process inspections for the packaging operations.
3. Other Duties/Responsibilities:
- Periodically summarizes status and progress of assigned activities as requested by supervisor.
- Trends Quality data.
The position is critical to ensuring that Organizational, Site, and Departmental objectives and goals such as Uninterrupted Supply of Product and a Responsive Supply Chain are obtained. The QA Inspector is an individual contributor with no direct reports. A QA Inspector receives general instruction on routine work as these tasks are described in detail in established procedures and standards. They receive detailed instructions on new assignments. They may work on problems of moderate scope where they exercise judgment within defined practices and policies, knowledge of CGMP, job-related experience. The QA Inspector is expected to perform their core job functions with general supervision.
• BS/BA preferred w/ 0-2 Years (with degree) or 3+years (without degree) of experience in Quality Assurance within the pharmaceutical or closely related industry.
• Knowledge of CGMPs preferred.
• Prior product inspection experience preferred
• Demonstrated organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills
• Strong communication skills (oral and written)
• Computer skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Access, PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
• Ability to work independently with general supervision and direction