Looking for a strong solution architect to lead IT initiatives for many of the Commercial business functions including Sales, Marketing, Medical, and Market Access. The resource will be responsible for the specific initiatives below when they join.
1. Leading a KOL mapping initiative which includes deploying Veeva Medical as well as an integrated KOL management tool across the Commercial and Medical functions.
2. Leading the deployment of the Veeva account planning capability across the Sales, Marketing, Medical and Market Access functions with a focus on IDNs.
• A minimum of eight years of experience architecting, managing, and delivering IT solutions to the Sales, Marketing, Medical, and Market Access functions in pharmaceutical companies
• A minimum of six years of experience architecting, managing, and delivering CRM solutions to pharmaceutical companies with a minimum of three of those years with the Veeva platform
• A minimum of four years of experience leading/managing third party CRM support/implementation teams
• Strong business acumen with significant experience supporting most/all of the Sales, Marketing, Medical, and Market Access functions
• Experience delivering projects using an Agile methodology preferred
• Experience with Veeva Medical and Account Planning modules a plus
• Strong demonstrated ability to independently architect, manage, and deliver IT solutions
• Excellent project management and business analyst skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Exceptional company and hourly rate!
Possible contract to hire
Based in NJ