Contract to Hire…..
Based in NJ
1. ModelN government pricing calculations
a. Execute workbooks in ModelN system
b. Perform AMP and Best Price calculations
c. Download all calculations and populate worksheets for comparison
d. Compare to prior period and analyze the variances
e. Download transaction level details as needed
f. Download ASP prices from CMS website and compile a price history
g. Print out letters to various agencies and states
h. Prepare state pricing filings
i. Calculate PPDs to be reported to CMS
j. Responsible for the monthly and quarterly filing related documentations
2. System Upgrades and Testing
a. Assist in creating UAT scripts, update other project related documents
b. Conduct UAT step by step as specified in the UAT script
c. Verify results against expectations and analyze variance
3. General Ledger Reconciliations
a. Run SAP reports with GL balances
b. Identify financial adjustment entries that are not transactional base
c. Compare rebate transactions against accounts payable system for items paid by check and SAP sales and distribution for items paid by credit memo. Explain variance if applicable. Varied summary reports provided by IT from CARS to Rebate Repository to government pricing extracts to make sure transactions passed through various systems are accurate and complete.
d. Compare SAP sales and distribution transactions with direct sales transactions load into government pricing system
e. Reconcile chargebacks from CARS system to SAP credit memos and to government pricing system for a three way match
4. FSS Functions:
a. Download FSS and Big 4 prices from VA PBM website twice a month. Compare the prices to the modifications and internal record for variances.
b. Monitor tracking customers on a monthly basis.
c. Compile worksheet for commercial group notification. Verify contract prices in CARS.
d. Prepare basic FSS Modification Forms
e. Process and paid Industry Funding Fee
• BS/BA required. In Accounting or Finance preferred
• 5-7 years’ exp, particularly in Government Pricing preferred.
• Excellent analytical skills and logical thinking ability. Detail oriented and great with numbers
•Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
• Eager to learn, energetic and hard working
•Ability to work and complete tasks within prescribed timelines and under pressure. Overtime may be necessary
• A team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge and experience within the pharmaceutical industry and government programs is a plus
• Knowledge with ModelN government pricing system, Revitas Medicaid system and general database concept is a plus
Company offers an extremely exciting 12+month Consulting Assignment and competitive hourly rate.
For immediate consideration, please email resume to email@example.com