Temp to Perm role with Large Pharmaceutical firm in NJ
This position requires an in depth “hands’-on” operational knowledge of Customer Service. Position has multi-faceted responsibilities ranging from strategic to operational. The role is the first-line customer contact and required to investigate and resolve a range of issues across both external customers and internal stakeholders and escalate as required. Role serves as a key liaison between Logistic Centers, Manufacturing Plants, Demand/Production Planners, Sales and the Customer.
Operations: Maintain master customer and pricing data including customer and product price set-up in SAP. Oversee all aspects of daily fulfillment and order management for Trade and PAP orders. The individual is required to handle all day to day operational activities for Customer Service. Manage all aspects of the 3rd Party Returns processor. Ensure operational expectations across stakeholders are met.
Strategic: Interface with internal stakeholders – Finance, Trade Relations and Marketing to develop and support operational launch and stocking plans, support development of channel distribution and customer strategies and support integrated planning across Trade Relations, Production, 3rd Party – 3PL & Returns Processor, Warehouses, Contract Management, Customer Service and Accounts Receivable.
Departmental & Continuous Improvement: The individual will develop and maintain all departmental SOPs and training manuals. Position requires a metric and continuous improvement focus to managing both internal and external operations and business processes.
1. Responsible for all aspects of daily order management across Trade and PAP Orders – includes direct order processing support as required and supervising analyst/coordinator. Coordinates quarter end order processing through invoicing ensuring proper cutoff.
2. Responsible for resolving issues across internal and external customers and directly resolving issues as required
3. Responsible for all aspects of the Returns Operations – Returns processing, customer/product research, manage 3PL, develop/maintain 3rd party return dashboard to proactively manage and drive continuous operational excellence
4. Maintain and oversee master data and SAP related activities
5. Maintain departmental infrastructure – SOPs and training
6. Provide strategic and tactical planning input and special projects for the organization. Develop and maintain departmental metrics and drive process improvements
BS/BA degree in related field
- Minimum 3 years business experience in Customer Service or other accounting areas
- Strong hands on knowledge of SAP essential
- Prior experience with wholesaler, specialty distributor and specialty pharmacy channels and business models desirable
- Experience with third party logistic and return providers a plus
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Detailed oriented and strong analytical skills
- Strong computer and database skills
- Knowledge of Valuecentric a plus
Company offers very competitive base salary, with bonus & great benefits.