Contractor – Northern NJ
To provide professional services for ongoing administration and application support for Success Factors learning management system.
- Be able to perform administrator tasks
- Understand roles and security required when developing or customizing new object
- Add new fields to the employee profile and talent profile
- Create Adhoc Reports
- Load employee data into Employee Profile
- Maintain and administer the E-LMS including writing assessments, ensuring that desktop and iPads configurations are correct
- Create user accounts (backup lead administrator)
- Provide troubleshooting expertise to users on an ad hoc basis when the scope of the problem exceeds the HelpDesk level of intervention.
Business/Functional Consultant Skills:
- Serve as the learning management system expert
- Act as the OD team lead on yearly system upgrades to newer versions of Success Factors learning management system
o Review new features and functionality of new releases
o Create and modify test scripts for the various projects as needed
- Be able to meet with other HR personnel (including HR Business Partners, Compensation, and Organization Development) and key senior level customers (including Compliance, Sales Training, and Legal) to discuss and make suggestions based on best practices:
o New requirements (new forms, fields, functionality)
o Creating new processes
- Understand the time required to accomplish key tasks and to work with both the internal OD/ESIS team and the external Success Factors team on projects and timelines.
- Identify areas where automation can improve administrator tasks and save time
- Implement these improvements with the technical staff
- Understand the Succession Planning module’s security, be able to setup security and audit
- Assist in the creation of the powerpoint presentation for upcoming meetings: Screen shots organization charts, and attach photos
- 3-5 years’ experience as an analyst/administrator or consultant of the SuccessFactor Learning Management System or similar systems such as Taleo, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. Advanced Degree preferred.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Project management and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with customers of all organizational levels
- Long Term Contract 12 months +. Worker must be on site.
Company offers very competitive hourly rate for contract role and great working environment.