Based in NJ
To support Oncology Data Operation team by managing and implementing new methodology to create and maintain tools with proper security. Responsible for providing support for clinical studies within designated EDC systems according to Oncology’s processes and standards. The responsibilities includes Clinical study maintenance, user support, testing, collaboration with study team members – vendor support, and decommissioning of study. Evaluate, Analyze, implement new software application, and provide technical support. Manage and contribute to departmental and corporate projects. Effectively manage project plans with timelines and communication. Perform risk based analysis and come up with optimum options with justification and implementation plans. Integration of various in-house , third party and cloud based application.
• Minimum seven (7) years of System Analysis, project management and programming support experience
• Expert and hands on experience in MS office product, MS project, Excel, Visio, Teams, Sharepoint, Office 365
• Experience in integration of various EDC and non EDC application like InForm, IxRS, Central Designer, Central Coding, Medidata RAVE, IRT, RBM, PACE, Pinnacle 21, JReview, sFTP with vendors etc.
• Knowledge and experience using programming languages( SQL , .net etc ) on various platforms
• Demonstrate ability to efficiently design, produce and manage new custom tool for internal use.
• Should be able to program and administer batch job schedules
• Knowledge of cloud base server, data warehouse and application operation.
• Experience in evaluating, installing and configuring custom and off-the-shelves software.
• Experience in evaluating custom software and tools, based on business requirement.
• Should be able to analyze system and business requirement, and create documentation.
• Experience in perform IQ/OQ/PQ/UAT of application software.
• Strong background in software version control and change control management procedures
• Sound understanding of Interface between files systems and servers on various networks.
• Strong verbal and written communication skilllease